My Arnold at 6.5 months old
At 6.5 months old, Arnold weighs 8.5kg and stands tall at 69cm.
- A pro at rolling in both direction
- Started on semi-solid food such as puree, porridge and bits of plain white bread
- Starts recognising people and experiences stranger anxiety
- Becoming more observant. He now notices the tiniest detail – my earrings, the animal print on my shirt – starring at them for seconds at a time and even trying to reach out and grasp them with his fist.
- Busy exploring his world with his hands and mouth
- Fascinated by his own reflection on the mirror
- Plays a lot, especially with his sister.
- Learned to scream when things don’t go his way or when he’s sleepy (that’s very bad)
- Still laughs a lot (my happy little gem)
I can’t wait till he learns to talk! Looking forward patiently 🙂