The BIG 80th birthday
It’s a blessing.
- she can still roam about the streets independently.
- she needs no help with counting all her money.
- she has a really really big appetite.
- she’s free from illness (no cholesterol, diabetes, or whatnot).
- she isn’t as strong as she used to be but she can carry my overweight Arnold for say 10 seconds.
- she nags a lot but we all know, she just wants our attention.
- she asks “what day is it today” a hundred times. It wasn’t deliberate. Her memory is just failing.
- she’s happy, and that’s all that matters.
Just remember no one knows, what today may bring or tomorrow holds.
Here are some pictures we took today!
It was a long, chatty, noisy, happy evening. Company was good, food was good, but by the time the dinner ends, both hubby and I were drained. Running after the kids while stealing a bite or two is TIRING.