W.E.S.A. Cupcakes topped with Chocolate Ganache
Soooooooooooo chocolaty, I like!
Chocolate ganache isn’t difficult to make. All you need are semisweet chocolate, heavy whipping cream, and unsalted butter.
- 227 g semi sweet chocolate (cut into small pieces)
- 180 ml heavy whipping cream
- 28g unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp cognac (optional)
- Chop chocolate into small pieces and place them in a heatproof bowl. Set aside.
- Heat the cream and butter in a small saucepan over medium heat until just boil.
- Immediately pour the boiling cream over the chocolate and allow it to stand, without stirring, for a few minutes.
- Stir it gently (as you do not want to incorporate air into the ganache) with a spoon or whisk until smooth. If desired, add cognac.
*This is enough to cover a 9-inch (23 cm) cake.
It taste sooooooooo good! But I need to improve on my
hand pipe writing. Writing with a pen and a pipping bag isn’t the same.