WESA Chocolate Chip Muffin Recipe
- 175 g all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 58 g unsalted butter, melted
- 90 g caster suger
- 1 egg (55 g)
- 123 g whole milk
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Toss together the flour, baking powder, salt, and chocolate chips in a large bowl. Set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk together melted butter, sugar, egg, milk, and vanilla paste. Slowly add dry ingredients. Gently fold together until just combined.
- Pour batter into a 12-mini-muffin-cup-tray and bake at 220°C for 5 minutes, then reduce heat to 180°C and bake for another 7-8 minutes.
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes and enjoy the mini muffins warm.
- This recipe makes 12 mini muffins (5 cm in diameter). Double ingredients when making 12 normal size muffins (7 cm in diameter).
- Can store muffins in airtight container at room temperature for one week. However, muffins taste best when consumed on the same day.
Click below image for printable recipe